UAP Firmware 5.60.19
* This release is currently a Release Candidate.
* This release is only for the following models:
- [UAP-Gen4/Gen5] Fix wireless uplink priority selection not working in some cases.
- [UAP-Gen4/Gen5] Fix wireless adoption of APs, USP-Plug/Strip, and UniFi Protect cameras.
- [UAP-Gen4/Gen5] Fix not being able to change the transmission power when Uplink Connectivity Monitor is enabled
Any and all feedback is welcome, including lettings us know about successful device upgrades. When reporting an issue, please ensure that you include the following information:
- U6-Pro/Mesh needs to be upgraded to 5.67.0 first before upgrading to 5.68.0+.
- Instead of using the manual links, you can also subscribe to your desired firmware channel, as described here.
- Please refer to this article to find more details on how to identify your Access Point generation.
- Your device built-in display may turn black or unresponsive for ~10 minutes after firmware upgrades to upgrade LCM firmware.
- All URLs use HTTPS. This assumes your device(s) are running 3.7.56 or later and that the device's date is properly set. Please change URLs to HTTP for device(s) running earlier firmware or if the date is incorrect (e.g. if device can't reach a NTP server).
- Application version.
- Firmware version (previous and current).
- Device model(s).